What training does the company provide its employees and how often does it require training?
Even though we hire only experienced Caregivers, we recognize our responsibility to both our caregivers and our clients to provide ongoing training that
- reinforces what they already know.
- keeps them abreast of the latest health concerns of the aging population.
Mandatory training is provided every six months.
What topics are covered in your training?
- Dealing with Behaviors Associated with Alzheimer's
- Observing, Monitoring, and Reporting changes in the client's mental and physical well-being
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- End-of-Life Caregiving
- Sundowner's Syndrome
- The Effects of Aging
- Depression in the Elderly
- Universal Precautions and Infection Control
- Body Mechanics
- Transfers and Mobility
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Sensory Stimulation
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care